A Tam in Australia

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My brother Andrew rocks my world. He's using his FF miles to fly me over to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the first weekend in May. While looking on the Lonely Planet website for things to do and eat, I saw this nice fun fact:

blue star
Cheap Stopovers
Flying To Australia: have a stopover in Singapore at no extra charge and break up the journey at the airport get a free day's Travel Pass for the Metro.

I'll throw in an encouragement every so often for people to visit...

Anyway, this week is StuVac (pron. stew' vack) - short for student vacation. That's probably why I'm posting on my blog right now. Seemingly out of thin air, new posts from Blogspot's Past will appear to give you insight into what I was thinking back in February and March!

For now, this is all you get, so keep checking to see what's new!

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 02:15:00 AM GMT+10, Blogger vmarvin said...

can andrew be my brother too??? LOL
though i was thinking more along the lines of Bali. . .Well I hope you are enjoying your week off - just to update you (& Andrew) the "kids" are fine - though still "scared". Vache has taken to waking me up in the morning by standing on my face then licking me until i freak out and hide under the covers. NOTE: For you preverts reading this out there - i'm refferring to Andrew's cats! Enjoy Angela - and thanks for the "updates"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home