A Tam in Australia

Sunday, November 12, 2006












13 hours until my first exam


BUT! I just needed to remind myself that, although I'm going for a mad-dash to the beach right before I fly to the winter-cold of America's East, there are a few winter-related things I can look forward to...

1. not shovelling

2. piling another long-missed friend on top to keep me warm so i don't turn into a cold baby seal...




oh, there's much to look forward to.
can't wait!
there's more i can't spit out at the moment b/c i'm too preoccupied with the rock in my stomach from neurotically munching on study snacks - pretzel sticks, peanuts and chocolate. ooouuuuffff.

over and out,
-a-

1 Comments:

At Sun Dec 10, 01:58:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That snow-encrusted baby seal is like the saddest thing I've ever seen. Although, it kind of looks like a mochi ball. Hmm...mochi balls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home