A Tam in Australia

Friday, September 22, 2006

RED BULL

Despite my housemate Voitek's encouragment, a *tiny little bit* of Red Bull ("sugar free - not the regular b/c the sugar will make you hyper...") is not really helping me stay focused. I've had about 10mls (per oral) and feel like I've just bathed the enamel on my teeth with hydrochloric acid and have to consciously relax my shoulders and upper back.

Those poor lab rats which were used to experiment on taurine and caffeine...

Have you tried Red Bull before? I feel like it should be treated like a drug with a comprehensive assessment form that can help you decide whether it's suitable to your needs and what dosage is appropriate for you.

When I unclench my jaw, I'd be happy to chat on the phone if you should call to wish me luck and focus on my next school paper...

that's all for today...

xo,
a



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home